Content guidelinesImages/videos must be personally created by you and must ensure it does not breach any intellectual property, privacy, publicity or other rights of any third party.
- not contain provocative, sexual, violent or otherwise offensive content
- not contain nudity or semi nudity
- not contain profanity or obscenities
- not contain firearms or weapons or appear to be violent or abusive
- not contain libellous, defamatory, discriminative or other content deemed offensive
- not contain material that could infringe copyright, including without limitation, images of celebrities, actors, musicians, sports people, cartoons or other famous people
- not contain racial, prejudicial or discriminatory subject matter
- not contain images that show illegal or anti-social behaviour
- not contain nationalistic, political statements or politically motivated messages or symbols
Q. Can I personalise an eGift Card?Yes, you can personalise a BCF, Macpac, rebel, Supercheap Auto or Group eGift Card with a photo or video message, available all year around.
Q. Can I personalise a physical Gift Card?No. Only digital eGift Cards can be personalised on the website.
Q. How does it work?
- Visit www.srgcorporategiftcards.com.au
- At checkout, you have the option to record a video message, upload a pre-recorded video, take a photo or instead add a picture
- Confirm that you are not uploading media that goes against the brand upload guidelines. These can be found here
- Save/upload your Personalised Video/Photo
- Once the Video/Photo has been approved your recipient will receive an email with a link to their eGift Card with their personal message to view.
Q. What format does my image need to be in?You can upload images in any of the following formats: JPEG, JPG or PNG
Q. What format does my video need to be in?You can upload your video in any of the following formats: Anything supported by your browser (MOV, MP4, WEBM)
Q. Is there a size restriction?Video recordings/uploads:
- Anything supported by your browser up to 60 seconds and 100MB
- Photo uploads: maximum file size is 100MB
Q. Is there additional charges to add a Video/Image to the Personalised eGift Card?No. There are no additional costs to personalisation eGift Cards.
Q. Can I upload an image of my family or friends?Yes, provided you have their permission, or in the case of someone under the age of 16 years, the permission of their parent or legal guardian.
Q. Can I see what my Personalised Image/Video looks like before I submit?Yes, you will have a chance to review the Video/Image before submitting it for final processing
Q. How long is my Personalised Video/Image available for?Recordings will be hosted for 30 days, and then deleted. The recording will not be shared with any third parties. Be sure to download the Image/Video before the files are removed
Q. What happens if Super Retail Group does not accept the Video/Image I have uploaded?We will notify you and invite you to try again
Q. Can I use more than one Video/Image Personalised eGift Card?You can only select either one image or one video
Q. If I use ‘Upload File for Delivery’ for my delivery method, can I choose different images?No. If you select ‘Upload File for Delivery’ and personalise at the checkout, the personalisation will apply to each card order in that file.
Q. Can I change my image?Changes cannot be made once you have submitted. Please note that refunds will not be provided if the incorrect Video/Image is uploaded due to an error on your part.
Q. Can I cancel a Personalised eGift Card?Once your Video/Image has been uploaded, you cannot cancel your Personalised eGift Card order or ‘change your mind’. This does not apply if your eGift Card is faulty or does not meet a Consumer Guarantee under the Australian Consumer Law.
Q. Why am I unable to upload my Video/Image?There are a few reasons your Video/Image may not be uploading or you are unable to use the site, such as:
- Your Video/Image does not meet the file format or size requirements
- Your Video/Image is not currently stored on your device or computer
- Your device or computer settings are not compatible or out of date
- You have not allowed the browser to access the camera or photo album on your device or computer
Q. Can I use any device or computer?Please ensure your device or computer is compatible with the below
- Browser: Chrome, Safari or Firefox
- Desktop: Windows 8 and above
- Mobile operating systems: iOS 9 and above / Android 4.4 and above
Q. Can I purchase more than one Personalised eGift Card?Yes, there are no restrictions on the number of Personalised eGift Cards an individual can purchase. You have the choice to purchase multiple Personalised eGift Cards and upload the same Video/Image to multiple Personalised Gift Cards.